Beach-y, Edgy Style
BEACH-Y, EDGY STYLE
SUNO – Hair by Odile Gilbert
- 1. Apply NECTAR THERMIQUE all over and Blow dry hair and create a deep middle part.
- 2. Curl hair in sections with a medium-barrel curling iron, and then brush out the curls while blasting with a blow dryer to create a beach-y texture.
- 3. Take the front sections of the hair and pull them back over the ears, tying underneath the length at the nape of the neck with a clear elastic to create a "hair headband".
- 4. Apply a generous amount of FORME FATALE at the top of the head to give a wet/shiny look.
- 5. Spray the length with LAQUE DENTELLE and finish with POWDER BLUFF to achieve a matte, textured style.