- 1. To create an overall cascading curl effect... starting at your temples use your finger tips to draw a zig zag parting join at the back of the head to section away the top from the bottom.
- 2. Take two pumps of FIBRE ARCHITECTE and apply to mid lengths and ends of the bottom section.
- 3. Beginning on the side, take long narrow sections.
- 4. Hold the iron vertically pointing towards the ceiling or the floor.
- 5. With the opposite hand, wrap your section around the iron, beginning at the roots.
- 6. For easy effortless curls use any iron like a wand and wrap your section over the wand and hold in place to set.
- 7. Release the top section.
- 8. Apply FIBRE ARCHITECTE to mid lengths and ends and repeat technique.
- 9. Be sure to wrap the front sections away from your face.
- 10. Shake your head to loosen the curls.
- 11. Once curls have cooled, take vertical sections and brush through with tension, then rushe the section to create soft, full curls.
- 12. To finish and set the look, spray with DOUBLE FORCE CONTROLE ULTIME Hairspray.
- 13. The FIBRE ARCHITECTE serum not only heals and seals your weakened hair, it provides radiant shine and allows you to create versatile styles.