Elegant, Chic Ponytail
ELEGANT, CHIC PONYTAIL
JASON WU – Hair by Odile Gilbert
- 1. On damp hair apply 3-4 pumps of FIBRE ARCHITECTE from roots to ends and blow dry.
- 2. Spray GLOSS APPEAL from mis shafts to ends and flat iron in sections.
- 3. Create a deep middle part.
- 4. Pull hair back behind the ears at the nape of the neck to secure a ponytail at the back of the head *Note, for a more dramatic look/longer length, take extensions and wrap them around the ponytail before securing.
- 5. Clip a gold barrette over the elastic and apply SHORT MANIA on the hair at the top of the head to keep it smooth.
- 6. Spray LAQUE COUTURE to lawyer and smooth throughout to keep the style controlled and in place.