Fashion Runway Hair Tutorials
2. Blow dry and apply a dime-sized amount of Ciment Thermique from mid-lengths to ends for smoothness and texture.
3. Grab a section of hair above the nape of the neck and create a tight braid, wrapping it flat again the back of the head and pinning into place to create an anchor for the chignon.
4. Keeping the front right section loose, twist and coil the remaining two sections together at the back of the head, pinning into the braid to keep the look from slipping and so the style stays in place.
5. Take the remaining front right section, roll it towards the back of the head and pin the ends into the coiled chignon.
6. Finish the look with Double Force Controle Ultime Hairspray for a strong hold finish.
2. Take the back section and divide it horizontally.
3. Apply Ciment Thermique to the lower back section and create a tight braid, wrapping it around the back of the head and pinning it to create an anchor for the hair style.
4. Apply Ciment Thermique and Double Force Controle Ultime Hairspray to the front left section; pull it towards the back right side of the head and pin into place.
5. Add more Ciment Thermique and Double Force Controle Ultime Hairspray to the right front section and pull it behind the head, rolling and tucking the length into the anchored braid and pin into place.
6. Adorn the top of the roll with two silver barrettes placed diagonally.
7. Add a generous amount of Elixir Ultime Moringa Immortel at the top of the head for extreme shine. (for a more every day look, use a pea-sized amount of this product)
8. Finish with Double Force Controle Ultime Hairspray to hold style into place.
2. Blow dry hair using a diffuser.
3. Rough dry, spraying Double Force Hairspray as you go to create a natural look.
4. Add a pea-sized amount of Fibre Architecte at the ends of hair for smoothness.
5. Fluff the hair at the top of the head with fingers for a slightly electric look, and finish with Double Force Hairspray to keep the style in place.
2. Spray the top of the head with Double Force Hairspray, followed by applying a pea-sized amount of Homme Pâte Capital Force, and smooth down with a brush for a sleek, yet matte effect.
3. Take a 1-inch thick strip of leather fabric or ribbon and hook it into the bungee elastic.
4. Wrap the leather fabric or ribbon around the length of the ponytail all the way down to the ends, and secure with a clear elastic. Make sure all the hair in the ponytail is covered.
5. Wrap the length around the base of the ponytail to create a loop effect and pin into place.
6. Finish the style with Double Force Hairspray.
2. Blow dry using a paddle brush.
3. Brush hair back into a low ponytail, so hair covers the ears and secure with an elastic below the nape of the neck.
4. Lightly tease the hair at the crown of the head, and leave some front pieces loose to frame the face and create a lived-in look.
5. Take a small section of hair from the ponytail, wrapping it around the elastic and pinning into place.
6. Spray Double Force Hairspray throughout for a light hold.
2. Create a center part and blow dry hair with a paddle brush for a polished yet natural style.
3. Gather hair into a low ponytail and secure with an elastic.
4. Lightly tease the top of the head and the ponytail with a teasing comb, using Double Force Hairspray as you go.
5. With your hands rub the top of the head with fingers for an electric look and finish with more Double Force Hairspray.
2. Blow dry hair using a diffuser, scrunching the lengths as you go.
3. Smooth hair down and back with a brush and Double Force Hairspray.
4. Gather hair into a ponytail at the back of the head and secure with an elastic, weaving the lengths through the elastic to create a slightly undone chignon.
5. Tuck any remaining ends into the elastic, pin and spray with Double Force Controle Ultime Hairspray to keep the chignon in place.
6. For a modern and sharp effect, take a bang extension, cutting in a short, unique style that best suits your face shape.
7. Secure the extension close to the hair line to create a blunt bang and spray with more Double Force Controle Ultime Hairspray.
2. Blow dry hair with a paddle brush.
3. Spray sections with Double Force Hairspray and loosely curl sections of hair with a large barrel curling iron, curling in a downward vertical direction, and leaving the ends free.
4. Finger through the waves in the back and brush the front sections so the hair has a slight wave.
5. Add a pea-sized amount of Fibre Architecte to the ends to keep them smooth and slightly piecey.
2. Take a section of hair from each side of the head and tuck behind ears; then take the two sides and gather into a low ponytail on the nape and tie with an elastic to create a natural, hair head band.
3. Apply Ciment Thermique to remaining hair and flat iron to create a very straight look. This section should lay flat over the ponytail.
4. Finish with Double Force Hair Spray for hold.