Hair by Marcus Francis
HAIR BY MARCUS FRANCIS
- 1. Using the end of a tail comb, section a deep side part using the arch of the eyebrow as a guide. Follow it back to the nape of the neck and pin up to later twist.
- 2. Apply MOUSSE SUBSTANTIVE from roots to ends. Scrunch hair using a diffuser until dry and piecey.
- 3. Grab random sections and curl using a 1" barrel curling iron for a slightly undone feel.
- 4. Apply CRISTAL SCULPT from roots to ends and apply to the side that is sectioned off. From the hairline, twist the hair to slightly mimic a corn row braid, keeping it taut and close to the head. Secure with an elastic when you get to the base of the hairline at the nape.
- 5. Dry and scrunch ends with a diffuser.
- 6. Add a horned hair comb for that extra nod to the punk era, making the placement a bit unpredictable.
- 7. Secure with bobby pins and DOUBLE FORCE CONTROL ULTIME Hairspray.