Hair by Marcus Francis
HAIR BY MARCUS FRANCIS
- 1. On damp hair, apply 2-3 pumps of FIBRE ARCHITECTE from roots to ends and blow dry straight with a medium-sized round brush.
- 2. Create a center part, pull hair back into a low ponytail and flat iron the ends.
- 3. Apply 1 pump of ELIXIR ULTIME to smooth the hair and create shine, then twist and pin the hair as you would to create a bun.
- 4. Leave out the ends and secure with hair pins.
- 5. Spray with DOUBLE FORCE CONTROLE ULTIME Hairspray to secure the shape.