Low, Model-Inspired Ponytail
LOW, MODEL-INSPIRED PONYTAIL
- 1. On damp hair, create a deep middle part and prep with MOUSSE VOLUMACTIVE for body and texture.
- 2. Blow dry using a paddle brush.
- 3. Brush hair back into a low ponytail, so hair covers the ears and secure with an elastic below the nape of the neck.
- 4. Lightly tease the hair at the crown of the head, and leave some front pieces loose to frame the face and create a lived-in look.
- 5. Take a small section of hair from the ponytail, wrapping it around the elastic and pinning into place.
- 6. Spray DOUBLE FORCE Hairspray throughout for a light hold.