Met Gala Hair Tutorials
2. Apply Mousse Substantive from roots to ends. Scrunch hair using a diffuser until dry and piecey.
3. Grab random sections and curl using a 1" barrel curling iron for a slightly undone feel.
4. Apply Cristal Sculpt from roots to ends and apply to the side that is sectioned off. From the hairline, twist the hair to slightly mimic a corn row braid, keeping it taut and close to the head. Secure with an elastic when you get to the base of the hairline at the nape.
5. Dry and scrunch ends with a diffuser.
6. Add a horned hair comb for that extra nod to the punk era, making the placement a bit unpredictable.
7. Secure with bobby pins and Double Force Control Ultime Hair Spray.
2. Apply Mousse Substantive to the root area to support while smoothing. Gather hair into a high ponytail and secure with a bungee. Hair should be perfectly smooth and tight.
3. Pull a small section from the bottom of the ponytail and spray with Double Force Controle Ultime to smooth, then wrap around ponytail to cover bungee. Lock end of wrap with a bobby pin underneath ponytail. Spray with Double Force Controle UItime to finish.
2. On completely dry hair, apply 2 pumps of emulsified Cristal Sculpt from mid lengths to ends for light hold and amplified shine. Divide the hair into 3 tiers: top, sides and back. Beginning at the nape, flat iron the hair completely straight with no bend giving it a "fierce", bold effect. Flat iron all of the sections, ending at the top section. Refine the deep side parting using a tail comb.
3. Take the smaller side of the parting and brush back off the shoulder. Brush the larger side of the parting forward to sit in front of the shoulder to add chicness. Spray Double Force Controle Ultime Hairspray all over to lock in smoothness and eliminate all fly-a-ways.
2. Create a center part, pull hair back into a low ponytail and flat iron the ends.
3. Apply 1 pump of Kérastase Elixir Ultime to smooth the hair and create shine, then twist and pin the hair as you would to create a bun.
4. Leave out the ends and secure with hair pins.
5. Spray with Kérastase Double Force Controle Ultime Hairspray to secure the shape.
6. Finish with Kérastase Chroma Cristal to smooth out the hairline and center part.