- Helps to protect and repair hair from blow dryers and styling irons.
- Provides long-lasting strength from the inside to the surface of the hair fiber.
- Discover the first reparative dual-serum that targets the highest level of hair erosion.
- Hair fiber is reconstructed both inside and out, restoring its strength and shine.
- Fibre Architecte is a must have for sealing and repairing brittle, very damaged lengths and split ends.
STEP BY STEP
- 1: Apply Ciment Thermique on clean, damp hair, evenly from roots to ends.
- 2: Using a tail comb, create a diagonal parting hair from corner of the eyebrow to directly on the top of the head.
- 3: Blow dry hair using a large, round brush with low speed and high heat.
- 4: Apply Fibre Architecte to hair evenly, from high mid-lengths to ends.
- 5: With a flat iron, smooth hair following the contour of your face.
- Intra-Cylane: Recreates a holding structure around each breakage point.
- Pro-Keratin: Fills in the gaps in the cortex.
- Ceramides: Build external cohesion and smooth the surface cuticle.