Root Lifting Volume
- 1. After applying MOUSSE SUBSTANTIVE, part your hair into four sections: top, sides and back.
- 2. Begin at the top, take horizontal sections elevating them up to create volume.
- 3. Secure each section with a clip to set.
- 4. Move to the sides taking vertical sections over the ears to blow dry working away from the face.
- 5. Finish working the back, by continuing the same horizontal sections as you did on the top.
- 6. To complete, brush out the set up and away from the face.
- 7. To emphasis volume on the top, I like to brush back the side following the brush with a continuous spray of DOUBLE FORCE for a soft sculpted hold.