YOU CAN ACHIEVE LOOSE LIVELY CURLS WITH THE "RUCHING" TECHNIQUE FOR A SEXY, DOLCE VITA SILHOUETTE
- 1. Begin by priming clean damp hair with a THERMIQUE.
- 2. Towel dry, then use a wide tooth comb to detangle and organize.
- 3. Apply 2-3 pumps of BOUCLES D'ART gently raking through from roots to ends. Repeat, working around your head in large pie shape sections.
- 4. Tip your head in the direction of the section and gently scrunch the hair from the ends up towards the scalp to sculpt curls. Diffuse till your hair is dry, using the same motion.
- 5. Once dry, spray GLOSS APPEAL in a halo motion 6-8" away from your head for added shine.
- 6. Use SPRAY À PORTER to create more refined texture and bounce, isolate desired individual curls and hold at the end with tension. Gather hair, gently press and slide up to ruche.