Short Defined Texture
SHORT DEFINED TEXTURE
USE THIS TECHNIQUE TO GIVE CASUAL TEXTURE AND MOVEMENT TO A SHORT CUT
- 1. Begin by priming clean, damp hair with a THERMIQUE.
- 2. Emulsify and apply a quarter size amount of FORME FATALE.
- 3. With a small round brush, blow dry using low velocity & high heat.
- 4. Emulsify a nickel-size amount of SHORT MANIA.
- 5. On dry hair with your fingertips lightly glide in a "buffing" motion. Begin at the crown, then sides & back, ending with the top & front. Rub hands together to redistribute product on your fingertips.
- 6. Continue buffing until the paste is evenly distributed mid lengths to ends. Style with your fingertips.
- 7. Spray with LAQUE DENTELLE for additional control.