Smooth Lean Lengths
SMOOTH LEAN LENGTHS
HERE'S HOW TO ACHIEVE AN EVERY DAY SLEEK, SMOOTH BLOW OUT
- 1. Begin by priming clean, damp hair with a THERMIQUE and create a natural side parting.
- 2. Separate a section from the crown to behind both ears. Clip the back.
- 3. Apply a generous amount of FORME FATALE to each front section from roots to ends.
- 4. Draw a diagonal parting to create two sections
- 5. For a lean profile, dry each section pressing the brush into your hair. Blow dry with tension from roots through mid-length directing the flow of air down to smooth. Repeat on the upper section.
- 6. When the roots and mid shafts are complete, dry the ends on top of the brush to finish. Repeat on the other side and back.
- 7. Apply TOUCHE FINALE to smooth the top, pressing into the ends for added shine.