CHIC, BEACHY HAIRSTYLE
CREATURES OF THE WIND Fashion Show, Hair by Odile Gilbert
- 1. Prepare damp hair with MOUSSE BOUFFANTE and blow dry using hands.
- 2. Curl random top sections with a 1" barrel curling iron, and twist pieces as you go.
- 3. Liberally spray dry hair with POWDER BLUFF for a matte texture and spray LAQUE DENTELLE Hairspray to set the look.
- 4. Create a small braid at the base of the head, underneath the hair, then coil and pin the braid against the head to serve as an anchor.
- 5. Take a small piece of hair from the right side of the head, wrap it around the length to create a ponytail and pin into place.
- 6. Spray with more POWDER BLUFF and LAQUE DENTELLE to hold the look in place.