TO ACHIEVE SHIMMERING WAVES WITH A CASUAL LAID BACK FINISH
- 1. Beginning with freshly washed hair, apply a quarter size of CHROMA THERMIQUE heat protective milk and distribute to the hair mid lengths to ends.
- 2. Layer over with LUMIERE LIQUIDE, taking 3-4 pumps into hands and emulsify.
- 3. Apply product to the mid lengths and ends of your hair, coming through for even distribution.
- 4. Use your fingers to divide the hair to 3 sections: top, sides and back.
- 5. Spiral small sections of hair around small round brush and blow dry.
- 6. Once each section is dry, twist your hair with your fingers to set the waves.
- 7. When the hair is completely dry emulsify 1-2 pumps and delicately loosen up the waves by shaking your hair.