- 1. Beginning with freshly washed hair, spray from roots to ends, paying particular attention to the roots.
- 2. Comb through for even distribution.
- 3. Divide the hair in three sections: top, sides and back.
- 4. Begin blow drying the side section of your hair using a round brush.
- 5. For a smoothing effect, direct the nozzle of the blow dryer down and away from your head when blow drying.
- 6. Once your blow dry is complete, brush through to smooth.
- 7. Set hair in place by using DOUBLE FORCE Hairspray.