ELEGANT, CHIC PONYTAIL
JASON WU ֠Fashion Show, Hair by Odile Gilbert
The chic ponytails at the Jason Fu fashion show were created by Odile Gilbert for Kerastase. Odile began with straight, middle parts, using a pomade that’s not greasy to keep the hair really straight on the head. She then used a flat iron to get straight, blunt ends for the ponytail.
- 1. On damp hair apply 3-4 pumps of FIBRE ARCHITECTE from roots to ends and blow dry.
- 2. Spray GLOSS APPEAL from mis shafts to ends and flat iron in sections.
- 3. Create a deep middle part.
- 4. Pull hair back behind the ears at the nape of the neck to secure a ponytail at the back of the head *Note, for a more dramatic look/longer length, take extensions and wrap them around the ponytail before securing.
- 5. Clip a gold barrette over the elastic and apply SHORT MANIA on the hair at the top of the head to keep it smooth.
- 6. Spray LAQUE COUTURE to lawyer and smooth throughout to keep the style controlled and in place.