WARRIOR PRINCESS PONYTAIL
LIBERTINE Fashion Show, Hair by Akemi Tamaribuchi
At the Libertine fashion show the hair was all about texture and ease. The hair was rough-dried with hands after an application of Kérastase Mousse Volumique. The hair was then pulled back into a ponytail, wrapping some of the hair around the ponytail so you couldn't see the elastic band that was used, and roughed up a little with Kérastase Short Mania. The Kérastase team sprayed the hair with Powder Bluff for added texture. A little extension of black hair was placed on each model's right side, and the look was finished with Kérastase Lacque Dentelle.
Here’s the step-by-step guide to create the look at home:
- 1. On damp hair, apply MOUSSE VOLUMIFIQUE from roots to ends and blow dry with hands.
- 2. Create a center part and gather hair into a soft, low ponytail over the ears and secure with an elastic at the nape of the neck.
- 3. Apply a pea-sized amount of SHORT MANIA to the ponytail and lightly roughen with fingers.
- 4. Spray POWDER BLUFF throughout, working it from below and upwards to achieve a gauzy, angelic look.
- 5. For a more edgy look, attach two small hair extension pieces to both sides of the head with pins, tucking one side into the hair and leaving the other loose.
- 6. Finish the look with LAQUE DENTELLE.