REGAL, SOPHISTICATED NATURAL PONYTAIL
JOSEPH ALTUZARRA - Hair by Odile Gilbert
- 1. On dry hair apply MOUSSE BOUFFANTE and FIBRE ARCHITECTE from roots to ends and blow dry.
- 2. Create a natural, center part.
- 3. Create a low-ponytail, pulling hair behind the ears.
- 4. Secure ponytail with a white elastic. If available wrap white cord over elastic for a more visible effect.
- 5. Use an iron to create natural, texture ֠not straight and not curly.
- 6. Finish hair with LAQUE DENTELLE for flexible, hold and shine.
- 7. Remove the elastic to achieve a sensual, natural-looking bend in the hair.