ROMANTIC, ARTISITC STYLE
ZAC POSEN - Hair by Odile Gilbert for Kerastase Paris
- 1. On damp hair, apply MOUSSE BOUFFANTE at the roots to create volume all over, then rough blow dry, using fingers to create more volume and texture at the crown of the head.
- 2. Liberally spray dry hair with POWDER BLUFF and LAQUE DENTELLE all over for a rough, matte texture.
- 3. Curl hair using a one inch curling iron and set, pin with bobby pins.
- 4. Remove the pins and rake fingers through curls to create separation.
- 5. Starting with the front pieces, take two to three inch sections of hair and lift roots with fingers and with lengths create pin curls using a finger-wrapping technique, secure each with pins. Continue this all around the head, building the curls on top of one another in a random pattern. Sides of hair should be closer to the head and top and front should be elevated..
- 6. For added effect bobby pin flowers in random places and spray with more POWDER BLUFF and then LAQUE DENTELLE for texture and to keep the look in place .