LIVED-IN SENSUAL LOOK WITH TEXTURE
THAKOON - Hair by Odile Gilbert
- 1. On dry hair create a sweeping side part.
- 2. Apply MOUSSE BOUFFANTE throughout and blow dry it into the hair using hands, twisting sections as you go.
- 3. Spray LAQUE DENTELLE on random big sections and curl with a medium barrel curling iron in a downward direction to create loose, lived-in waves.
- 4. Apply POWDER BLUFF to give hair a more matte texture and shake out the waves with hands to create movement.
- 5. Tie a stretchy elastic around the neck/hair at the nape twice and continue to blow dry the top sections.
- 6. Spray hair with LAQUE DENTELLE.
- 7. Remove the elastic to achieve a sensual, natural-looking bend in the hair.