WARRIOR PRINCESS PONYTAIL
LIBERTINE - Hair by Akemi Tamaribuchi for Kerastase Paris
- 1. On damp hair, apply MOUSSE VOLUMIFIQUE from roots to ends and blow dry with hands.
- 2. Create a center part and gather hair into a soft, low ponytail over the ears and secure with an elastic at the nape of the neck.
- 3. Apply a pea-sized amount of SHORT MANIA to the ponytail and lightly roughen with fingers.
- 4. Spray POWDER BLUFF throughout, working it from below and upwards to achieve a gauzy, angelic look.
- 5. For a more edgy look, attach two small hair extension pieces to both sides of the head with pins, tucking one side into the hair and leaving the other loose.
- 6. Finish the look with LAQUE DENTELLE.