SOPHISTICATED AND TEXTURED CHIGNON
- 1. On damp hair, create a deep side part and prep with MOUSSE VOLUMACTIVE.
- 2. Blow dry and apply a dime-sized amount of CIMENT THERMIQUE from mid-lengths to ends for smoothness and texture.
- 3. Grab a section of hair above the nape of the neck and create a tight braid, wrapping it flat again the back of the head and pinning into place to create an anchor for the chignon.
- 4. Keeping the front right section loose, twist and coil the remaining two sections together at the back of the head, pinning into the braid to keep the look from slipping and so the style stays in place.
- 5. Take the remaining front right section, roll it towards the back of the head and pin the ends into the coiled chignon.
- 6. Finish the look with DOUBLE FORCE CONTROLE ULTIME Hairspray for a strong hold finish.