BLUNT MODERN BANGS WITH A MESSY-BUT-CHIC CHIGNON
- 1. On damp hair prep with SPRAY VOLUMACTIVE and MOUSSE SUBSTANTIVE all over from root to ends to create texture.
- 2. Blow dry hair using a diffuser, scrunching the lengths as you go.
- 3. Smooth hair down and back with a brush and DOUBLE FORCE Hairspray.
- 4. Gather hair into a ponytail at the back of the head and secure with an elastic, weaving the lengths through the elastic to create a slightly undone chignon.
- 5. Tuck any remaining ends into the elastic, pin and spray with DOUBLE FORCE CONTROLE ULTIME Hairspray to keep the chignon in place.
- 6. For a modern and sharp effect, take a bang extension, cutting in a short, unique style that best suits your face shape.
- 7. Secure the extension close to the hair line to create a blunt bang and spray with more DOUBLE FORCE CONTROLE ULTIME Hairspray.