SIMPLE, CHIC AND ELEGANT STYLE
- 1. On damp hair, create a middle part and prep with NECTAR THERMIQUE for hair nourishment and heat protection.
- 2. Blow dry hair with a paddle brush.
- 3. Spray sections with DOUBLE FORCE Hairspray and loosely curl sections of hair with a large barrel curling iron, curling in a downward vertical direction, and leaving the ends free.
- 4. Finger through the waves in the back and brush the front sections so the hair has a slight wave.
- 5. Add a pea-sized amount of FIBRE ARCHITECTE to the ends to keep them smooth and slightly piecey.