Oscar Hair Tutorial
Hair by Renato Campora
Create the look
2. Part the hair on the left side, distributing FORME FATALE from mid-lengths to ends and blow dry with a round brush.
3. Take the top section and separate it from the rest of the hair.
4. Create a French twist with the remaining back section and pin into place with bobby pins.
5. Apply FORME FATALE throughout all sections for optimal hold and shine.
6. Curl the remaining top section with a 1” barrel iron to create waves. Let hair cool and brush through.
7. Pull the top lengths back, combining them into the French Twist and pin.
8. Polish off the look with LAQUE COUTURE.