- 1. Part your dry hair into two sections: top and bottom.
- 2. Apply 2 to 4 pumps of FIBRE ARCHITECTE onto the mid lengths and ends of the side and back.
- 3. Beginning on the side, use a fine tooth - comb to organize your section and follow with your flat iron for a clean result.
- 4. Be sure to press the iron firmly on your hair until you've achieved absolute smoothness.
- 5. Complete the bottom section then release the top sections and apply two pumps of fiber architecte.
- 6. From a center parting, draw a diagonal section from the front towards the back. Repeat the ironing technique to leave your hair with sealed-in shine and strength for long lasting smoothness.