THE SECRET FOR THE PERFECT LACED FRENCH TWIST IS TO TWIST UP AND BLOUSE AT THE CROWN. YOU CAN NEVER GO WRONG WITH THIS CLASSIC UP-DO
- 1. Begin with the "MODERN BOUFFANT" Blow Dry technique.
- 2. Take 1" horizontal sections at the crown area and hold up with medium tension.
- 3. Using a very fine tooth comb, insert 3-4" from the root and comb down. Continue until you form a "cushion".
- 4. Divide the hair into 3 sections: top, sides & back.
- 5. Spray your comb with POWDER BLUFF. Beginning at the back, take 2" vertical sections and lightly tap the comb to create a light, aerated texture. Repeat at the sides, back and crown.
- 6. Gather hair at the back of your head. Create a vertical twist, with the ends going upwards.
- 7. Hold the twist and blouse the top & crown with a tail comb to exaggerate the volume.
- 8. Secure with large hairpins that have been sprayed with POWDER BLUFF.
- 9. Spray LAQUE COUTURE 6-8" away all over in a halo motion to hold.