THE SECRET FOR THE PERFECT "ITALIAN TWIST" IS TO TWIST DOWN AND PUSH UP
- 1. Begin with the "MODERN BOUFFANT" Blow Dry technique.
- 2. Drape the bang area to compliment your best feature either side sweep or center.
- 3. Beginning at the front, take 1" horizontal sections and hold up with medium tension.
- 4. Take a very fine tooth comb and insert 3-4" from the root. Comb down and form a "cushion". Repeat in 1" sections until just below the crown and on each side.
- 5. Gently smooth your hair into a half up-do at the back of your head.
- 6. Twist the hair in a vertical angle, directing the ends downward. Gently push up to exaggerate the root lift. Secure with large hairpins sprayed with POWDER BLUFF for additional grip.
- 7. Spray LAQUE COUTURE from 6-8" away all over in a halo motion to hold.