THE MODERN BOUFFANT IS THE PERFECT WAY TO ADD DRAMATIC LIFT WITH A CUSHIONED EFFECT AT THE ROOTS
- 1. Begin with the "VOLUPTUOUS" Blow Dry technique as your foundation, spray POWDER BLUFF from roots to mid-lengths to amplify the texture.
- 2. Flip your hair upside down, brush through then flip back to revitalize the volume.
- 3. Beginning at the front, take 1" horizontal sections and hold up with medium tension.
- 4. Take a very fine tooth comb and insert 3-4" from the root. Comb down and form a "cushion". Repeat in 1" sections until just below the crown and on each side.
- 5. Using a bristle finishing brush, carefully smooth over the hair to protect the cushioning effect.
- 6. Blouse the sides out and spray LAQUE COUTURE from 6-8" away from your face in a halo motion to finish.