SMOOTH SCULPTED BLOWOUT
THIS BLOW DRY IS IDEAL TO SMOOTH OUT NATURAL CURLS INTO A GLAMOROUS SHAPE
- 1. Begin by priming clean, damp hair with a THERMIQUE.
- 2. Apply a generous amount of FORME FATALE from roots to ends throughout.
- 3. Create a "U" shaped section from the front hairline to the crown.
- 4. On the side, create a horizontal section over the ear clipping away the top. With a round brush slowly blow dry with tension. Roll up to the scalp from roots to ends until dry. When releasing each section, twist the brush out of the hair, leaving it to cool.
- 5. When the sides and back are complete. Take a horizontal section from the front. Place your brush on top and blow dry down and away from your face.
- 6. Spray LAQUE DENTELLE to define and hold.