THE UN-DO UP-DO
THIS TECHNIQUE CREATES AN ELEGANT YET CASUAL STYLE FOR ANY OCCASION
- 1. Begin with the "CURLS WITH A TWIST" blow dry technique.
- 2. Dispense one to two pumps of TOUCHE FINALE and emulsify gently refining curls with your fingers.
- 3. Starting from the front top, gently gather your curls into a "V" shaped section towards the back, just above the nape.
- 4. Beginning below the crown, create a loose 3-strand braid close to the scalp leaving the ends out. Secure it with bobby pins at the nape of your neck.
- 5. Bend one side of a hairpin to create a hook. Spray it generously with POWDER BLUFF. Gather hair from the ends and pin them into the braid to secure into shape. Repeat this gesture with the remaining curls.
- 6. Spray LAQUE DENTELLE on your finger tips to "piece, place and pin" to refine the shape.
- 7. Spray with LAQUE COUTURE to finish and set.