COUTURE TAIL WRAP
WRAPPING A SMALL SECTION OF HAIR IS THE BEST WAY TO CREATE AN ELEGANT HIGH-FASHION PONYTAIL.
- 1. On dry hair using a flat brush, blow dry back and away from the face. Once dry, gather your hair and smooth back to create a low pony tail. Spray generously with LAQUE COUTURE and secure with a bungee.
- 2. Spray GLOSS APPEAL 6-8" away over the top of your head and ponytail.
- 3. Separate 1/4 of the ponytail and clip it away. Flatiron the large portion of the pony tail very straight, and the smaller portion with a bend.
- 4. Apply a pea-size amount of SHORT MANIA to the small section, brushing it through to smooth. Generously spray the small section with LAQUE COUTURE front and back to create grip, then wrap it around the bungee and secure with a pin.
- 5. Refine and smooth your hairline with LAQUE COUTURE to finish.