THE FAUX BOB IS THE PERFECT WAY TO CHANGE YOUR LOOK ON AN EXISTING SET
- 1. Start with the "LUSCIOUS SCULPTED WAVES" set.
- 2. Isolate the top and sides, leaving the nape section out.
- 3. Braid the hair at the nape area and secure with an elastic. Pin the braid flat to the back of your head to create a pin cushion.
- 4. Release the top. Divide into three sections: both sides and back.
- 5. Prepare long bobby pins by spraying them generously with LAQUE COUTURE.
- 6. Take the back section, starting at the end of your hair, and roll the hair upwards around the pin. Tuck it under the braid and pin it into place.
- 7. Move to the sides and gently roll them upwards, leaving some looseness to create the illusion of a bob. Secure it into the braid.
- 8. Finish with LAQUE COUTURE to hold in place.