SHORT GATSBY WAVES
DEFINED WAVES ARE A GREAT WAY TO CREATE A MODERN RETRO LOOK ON SHORT HAIR
- 1. Begin by priming clean, damp hair with aTHERMIQUE.
- 2. Take 2 quarter-size amount of FORME FATALE and emulsify. Apply from roots to ends and comb through for even distribution.
- 3. Tussle dry on low velocity & medium heat until 80% dry.
- 4. Create a deep side part just above the end of your left eyebrow.
- 5. Comb your hair forward, creating a S shape wave and secure with a clip. Repeat the S motion every 1?" down the hair. Continue until the last clip is just behind your right ear.
- 6. Once the left side & back are set, blow dry with a diffuser on low velocity & high heat. When your hair is just about dry, gently remove the clips and finish diffusing until 100% dry.
- 7. Lightly spray with GLOSS APPEAL for shine, followed by LAQUE DENTELLE for additional hold