TRY THIS EASY ASCENDING BLOW DRY TO ADD SLEEK, MODERN VOLUME TO SHORT HAIR.
- 1. Begin by priming clean, damp hair with aTHERMIQUE.
- 2. Emulsify 2-3 pumps of LIFT VERTIGE. Apply throughout, concentrating at your roots & mid lengths.
- 3. At the top & crown, lift your hair from the roots with fingers . Blow dry using a nozzle on high heat & high velocity pointing upwards to maximize volume. Continue until 80% dry.
- 4. Using a bristle finishing brush, blow dry sides & back toward the nape.
- 5. Using a medium metal round brush, blow dry the top section back beginning at the crown, working toward the fringe area in an ascending motion.
- 6. Spray GLOSS APPEAL 8-10" away from your head in a halo motion, gently smoothing into place.
- 6. For extra control and volume, spray with LAQUE COUTURE to finish.