GLOSSY, JUST-OUT-OF-THE-WATER HAIRSTYLE
THAKOON FASHION SHOW, HAIR BY ODILE GILBERT
At the Thakoon Spring 2015 show, Odile created a glossy, just-out-of-the-water hairstyle inspired by models in Herb Ritts' photos. To achieve the look, Odile used products from our Couture Styling collection, including Forme Fatale blow dry gel, Laque Noire strong hold hairspray and Kératine Thermique thermo-protecting primer.
- 1. On dry hair, create a middle part, and apply an ample amount of Forme Fatale on the top of the head to mid-lengths for a wet look
- 2. Add KEratine Thermique throughout the rest of the lengths and flat iron
- 3. Take a small section of hair behind the ear from both sides of the head, twisting inward and pulling them to the back left, off center. Tie them into a knot.
- 4. Create a small circular loop with the sections and tie them again into a double knotc
- 5. Secure the lower double knot with a small elastic
- 6. Spray Gloss Appeal throughout for intense shine and set the look in place with Laque Noire