THE VOLUPTUOUS BLOWOUT
THIS IS A FRESH TAKE ON A CLASSIC BLOWDRY WITH VOLUPTOUS CURVES AND FULLNESS AT THE ENDS
- 1. Begin by priming clean, damp hair with a THERMIQUE
- 2. Directly to your comb apply one to two pumps of LIFT VERTIGE and comb from roots through mid-lengths. Apply MOUSSE BOUFFANTE from mid-lengths to ends. Comb for even distribution.
- 3. Beginning at the top of your head, blow dry with a nozzle from the root area using high heat & high velocity . The nozzle must point upwards, to maximize the volume. Continue until 80% dry.
- 4. Divide hair into 3 sections: top, sides & back. Secure each with a clip.
- 5. Starting at the back, blow dry in an upward motion using a medium metal round brush. Roll the section under and clip.
- 6. Continue throughout, securing as you go, sides rolling under, top rolling back.
- 7. Once set, spray with LAQUE DENTELLE and allow it to cool. .
- 8. Once cool, gently remove clips and rake through. Back comb at the top, crown, and sides.
- 9. Create a soft center part. Spray LAQUE DENTELLE 6-8" away from your head all over in a halo motion to hold.