Book of Braids: The Call Me Maybe Ponywrap
GET THE LOOKKérastase Book of Braids
GET THE LOOKStep by Step Guide
- 1. Spray 2-3 pumps of MATÉRIALISTE into hands then work through hair. Blow-dry with your head upside down to create volume.
- 2. Divide your hair into two sections.
- 2. Create a ponytail and secure with an elastic.
- 3. Take a strand from the ponytail. Braid it and roll it around the etastic. Secure with bobby pins.
- 4. Using a curling iron, create curls in the ponytail. Finish shape with a veil of LAQUE NOIRE.
- 5. Soften the fishtail by gently pulling at each side of the braid from top to bottom to refine and add texture. Finish with Laque Couture.