Customer Service Frequently Asked Questions
1. How will I know that my order was received?
An order confirmation will appear as the last step in your order process. Shortly after, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with an order number and summary of your order.
2. How can I review my orders?
Once you have placed an order, you can review its status at any time under My Account Profile. To review past order history, go to My Account Profile then Order History. This screen will display all orders you have placed with Kérastase and will include order numbers and confirmation dates.
3. How can I track my order?
Once an order has shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation email containing your tracking information. You may also call Customer Service for assistance tracking your order.
4. Do you ship internationally?
Currently, Kérastase ships to the contiguous 48 U.S. states, plus Alaska and Hawaii as well as U.S. territories (such as Puerto Rico and Guam). Shipments to international destinations is not available. In order to make purchases at Kérastase, you must have both a shipping address and credit card billing address within the United States. In addition, the issuing bank must be based in the United States.
5. What is your exchange and return policy?
If you are unsatisfied with a product, you may exchange or return it within 90 days of purchase with your original receipt. We cannot accept returns on overly used products. Shipping and handling are not included in refunds.
Please send returns to:
Kérastase Paris Returns Department 8655 Commerce Drive,Suite 104 Southaven, MS 38671
6. I noticed Kérastase is sold at my local drugstore. Is this okay to buy?
Diverted products can be counterfeit, diluted formulas, or old, expired formulas that may not be safe to use. Contaminated or counterfeit products could cause irritation or even infection. If you buy our products in a supermarket, drugstore or any other outlet other than this website or a Kérastase Consultant Salon, we cannot guarantee that it is an authentic Kérastase product. For any diversion related inquiries or to report diversion, please contact NoDivert@support.lorealusa.com.
List of authorized vendors:
Kerastase Consultant Salon
LookFantastic.com (The Hut Group)
7. Can I purchase salon size products?
Salon size Kérastase products are for professional use in salon only and are not for retail sale.
1. Does Kérastase test on animals?
We are happy to confirm that the L'Oréal group of companies, which includes Lancôme, Redken, Garnier, Ralph Lauren, Giorgio Armani, Biotherm, Kérastase, and Vichy, as well as L'Oréal, has carried out no animal testing since 1989 on the entire range of its products. This decision was undertaken within the framework of our fundamental objectives: to offer innovative products of high quality while ensuring their safety in use by our customers. For information about the significant efforts deployed by our laboratories over a period of 25 years to develop alternative methods to animal testing, as well as our very important achievements in this field, please consult our website at http://www.lorealusa.com.
2. Are Kérastase products hypo-allergenic?
Kérastase does not test for or claim that our products are hypoallergenic. If you have a specific allergy, please contact us or the L'Oréal Consumer Affairs department at 877-748-8357 to determine if a product is suitable for use.
3. Are there any restrictions for using Kérastase products, for instance when pregnant or on medication?
There are no specific restrictions for using our products. However, you should always consult your doctor for questions or concerns.
Choosing the Right Products
1. How do I find products on your site?
You can search for items on Kérastase in the following ways:
- - By brand, listed on the upper toolbar and left navigation "Shop Products"
- - By category, listed in a menu on the bottom right-hand side of the Shop Products screen ("Cleanse & Shampoo, "Treat & Condition", "Protect & Style")
- - By browsing the "Shop Products," which can be found on the upper toolbar
- - By entering a keyword in the "Search" box found on the upper right toolbar. This will take you a generated list of related products. The quickest way to find your desired line of products or a complete regimen is by using our Shop Products option. There, you may view all our lines as well as categories and choose the one that you are looking for.
2. How can I get advice on which Kérastase products are most suited to my hair?
For the most accurate recommendation of which products are most suited to your hair type, we recommend visiting a Kérastase Consultant Stylist. All are professionally trained on the diagnosis of the hair and scalp and can advise you on which Kérastase products most meet your needs. For the Kérastase Consultant Salon nearest you, please refer to our Salon Locator.
3. Can I receive trial samples?
Yes, as a registered my Kérastase member we offer up to 3 complimentary samples at checkout, depending upon availability. Non-registered customer receive 1 complimentary sample at checkout. To determine the in-salon ritual and at-home regimen best suited for your hair, please visit a Kérastase Consultant Salon. For the Kérastase Consultant Salon nearest you, please refer to our Salon Locator.
1. How do I register and sign in?
Registering on the site not only allows you to shop on the Kérastase website, but also enables you to use our personalized features such as favorites and exclusive offers. Registered customers may also opt to be part of our Kérastase mailing list. Returning customers who have already completed the registration process, simply sign-in to access their existing account. You may access the registration / sign-in screen by clicking My Kérastase from the top navigation.
Questions from Hair Care Professionals
1. Where can I purchase products for my salon?
Kérastase does not have distributors available to salons that have not been selected as a Kérastase Consultant Salon. If you are interested in joining our elite group of salons, please visit our Professional Website at: www.kerastasepro.com
2. What are the steps necessary to carry Kérastase in my salon?
At Kérastase, we are proud of our selective distribution to luxury salons nationwide. If you are interested in joining our elite group of salons, please visit our Professional Website at: www.kerastasepro.com
Some of the benefits of becoming a Kérastase Consultant Salon include:
- - Selective direct distribution to top 1% of salon base in the US
- - Affiliation with industry leaders in every market
- - Public relations
- - High performing products with patented technology
- - Elevated salon experience for clients = point of differentiation
- - Semi-annual business review and continual in-depth business analysis
- - Consistent in-salon support via EBC or EA for initial launch training and on-going product knowledge
- - Merchandising and collateral support
- - Exclusif.K Rewards Program
- - Salon Expert Program