Fusio-Dose launched back in 2011, as a game-changing treatment that offered Kérastase clients personalized care in salons only. Keep reading to find out everything there is to know about Fusio-Dose, plus the 10 reasons why you should try Fusio-Dose this year.
Fusio-Dose: Your Questions Answered
1. What is the difference between the Booster vs. Concentre?
Concentres answer a diversity of primary hair needs. These needs are identified by the hairdresser during the diagnosis steps: shine, nutrition, reparation, etc. It’s up to your hairdresser to choose this for you. The booster, on the other hand, will be chose by you to fulfil your personal hair desire.
2. How many mixes are possible with Fusio-Dose?
Right now, there are up to 36 different mixes possibilities.
3. How often can I book in for a Fusio-Dose treatment?
Every salon visit! You hairdresser will recommend and adapt the formula each time to suit your hair needs
4. Is Fusio-Dose the same as a hair mask?
It replaces your fondant or mask in-salon treatment, but it isn’t the same. Fusio-Dose molecules are up to 100 times smaller than a traditional haircare product. Its unique technology enables hair to be transformed immediately with a lightweight finish.
5. Can I do a Fusio-Dose at home?
No, it is a Kérastase exclusive salon service. The Fusio-Dose custom-blended formula requires a professional evaluation of your hair to determine the best mix for you.
6. Where can I find it?
At your nearest Kérastase salon, you can use our salon locator.
7. What are the effects of Fusio-Dose on hair?
Fusio-Dose transforms your hair in less than 5 minutes, with a custom-blended mix that addresses 2 hair needs in 1 application!
8. What is the difference between Fusio-Dose and K Water?
K Water is a beautifying service to give incredible shine to your in-salon blow-dry until you next wash. While Fusio-Dose is a professional treatment service that treats two hair needs in 1 and instantly transforms your hair.
9. How do I know which Fusio-Dose mix is right for me ?
Your hairdresser will perform a detailed professional diagnosis of your hair to define your main hair need and pick the right concentré. Your hairdresser will then discuss with you your hair goals to pick the right booster.
10. How long does the service take?
Fusio-Dose is a service designed for people who don’t have much time and instant efficacy. It only takes 5 minutes to get the full benefits of your suited mix.
Fusio-Dose: 10 Curiosities
1. It’s tried and tested. In fact, it’s so popular that today there are 19 Fusio-Dose treatments carried out world-wide every minute!
2 . With ingredients and molecules up to 100 times smaller than a traditional haircare product, your strands will thank you for this amazing transformative technology.
3. 36 possible combinations. There is a Fusio-Dose treatment mix to solve all your hair woes.
4. It’s lightweight. Fusio-Dose is so powerful thanks to its lightweight concentrated texture that its absorbed immediately, to treat the hair inside and out.
5 - It’s fast! It takes just five minutes at the backwash to get the full results and an instant transformation.
6. Fusio-Dose is a salon-exclusive treatment with high concentration and professional quality.
7. What’s brilliant is that you can treat yourself to a Fusio-Dose treatment during every salon visit.
8. There are 5 incredible boosters, that can answer your hair goals aspirations: Booster Brilliance (for extra shine), Booster Reconstruction (for extra strength), Booster Nutrition (for extra nutrition), Booster Cicafibre (for extra hydration), Booster Genesis & Booster Discipline (for anti-frizz).
9. There are 6 incredible concentrés your hairdresser can pick: Concentré Vita-Ciment, Concentré Oléo-Fusion, Concentré Densité, Concentré Ampli-Force, Concentré Pixelist, and our new star Concentré Blond UV with istant brassiness properties for bleached or highlighted hair!
10 - It’s totally personalized to you! Each Fusio-Dose mix targets two hair needs, one evaluated by the hairdresser and fulfilled by a concentré and the other by your own hair goals and this will be the booster that’s added to the mix.